Taylormade M2 Tour Irons Review 2019
TaylorMade M2 Tour Iron is a club that bring the golfers a lot of forgiveness, this is a high game improvement iron, without making the players adjust to a new style. That said, these M2 tour irons are a real joy to use; they feel like they were made for players who want extra forgiving with regular fitting. You won’t have to wait too long after buying them for them to become your number 1 choice. We think you’re gonna fall in love with them straight away and ditch your old irons after you’ve read our review.
After reviewing TaylorMade M2 Tour Irons, I think it can really up your play, as not only they increase the speed of the ball. They also make your shots more precise to make the launch better. Even if you make a mishit, these tour irons will ensure the ball does not go far off the desired destination.
On top of that, this club looks very nice, the design will make you feel more confident. We’re certain you’re gonna get some compliments for using Taylormade M2 Tour Iron set on the golf court. They have stronger lofts compared to the standard M2 clubs. Another thing that golfers love about these clubs is the sound they make when you hit the ball.
Features of TaylorMade M2 Tour Irons
- Face Slots – By adding Face Slots, TaylorMade engineers were able to improve consistency and lower the center of gravity, thus improving the distance. The 360° Undercut removes weight from the top line to create a lower centre of gravity, it also increase the unsupported face area for better ball speed across the face.
- Deep Speed Pocket – By using a deeper Speed Pocket than on earlier versions of the clubs, as well as a 33% thinner front wall, TaylorMade added more flexibility to the irons. Inverted Cone technology helps to achieve a better launch angle for a better ball speed.
- Six-sided fluted hosel – Thanks to this kind of hosel, the bottom of the clubhead weighs more. The same is the reason why the M2 iron tour is 30% better in bending than previous irons created by TaylorMade.
- Geocoustic – This technology makes the clubs create an amazing sound when they hit the ball. Like, even if you miss a shot, you will still enjoy the sound and feel of it!
Alternatives to TaylorMade M2
- If you can’t find TaylorMade M2 Tour Irons on sale or you won’t purchase them for some reason, our advice is to search for alternatives in the same place, that is, in the collection of TaylorMade products.
- This manufacturer is famous for creating top-quality clubs, and even the US President Donald Trump uses Taylormade’s clubs proves how good they are. Unfortunately, TaylorMade clubs are usually a bit pricey, unlike Callaway Edge Iron, so if you’re looking for budget clubs, you won’t find them there. Instead, our advice is to search for irons elsewhere like Callaway seems like a good choice in this case. They make some pretty reasonably priced clubs, which do not cost too much.
TaylorMade M2 Tour Vs. TaylorMade M1 Tour
This is truly one of the most demanded topics: what is really the difference between Taylormade M1 and M2? New in 2019, the M1 Irons are the main replacements of the M2 Irons. The main difference between the M1 and the M2 is the more dense head given by the M1, with smaller bodies, smaller headlines, and more delicate soles.
We will finish our Taylormade M2 Irons Review by saying that these clubs are among the best you can get on the current market. They’re amazing at forgiveness and distance, the good starting point as a beginner set, while also giving you a great feel and producing fantastic sound. Plus, they look awesome, so your golf buddies (even seniors) are guaranteed to envy you for them. This Taylormade M2 Tour Iron will certainly result in a better performance.